1.
Scott Adams provides insight
into his own methods and formulas to find success. I found it very interesting
how he emphasizes putting yourself first by maintaining good health before
anything else to acquire success. You cannot succeed in life without taking
care of yourself and putting your goals before anything else.
2.
The book connects what we
learn in ENT 3003 because Scott Adams persuades readers to take control on
their schedule; therefore, he underscores the need for time management and
organizing a schedule that this class definitely helps us learn from the
beginning of the course.
3.
The exercise I would
invent for this class based would include a documentation of your entire week’s
schedule. Students would list out their daily activities and schedules of
everything that they do in specific times and places. For instance, I would
write I attend my International Business class in Heavener Hall at 11:45 am,
then I attend the gym for 2 hours. This detailed schedule can help students
organize their activities and keep control of their time.
4.
The biggest surprise in
reading this book was Adams’ emphasis on personal health and positivity to
succeed. I honestly always thought success came from working as hard as
possible despite its wear on your mental health; however, this book has changed
my perspective on the keys to success and helped me to see others’ mentalities
on success.
No comments:
Post a Comment