Wednesday, December 6, 2017

30A Final Reflection


Overall, I have personally grown so much throughout this course. I will always remember the interviews I had with entrepreneurs years later because I successfully made connections with entrepreneurs that had a similar business venture. I did not like the elevator pitches because I was very intimidated to explain my concept through a recording. I do not really like making recordings. I am most proud of myself for creating a solid business venture through the venture concept exercise. I never would have thought I could formulate my own business venture at the beginning of the semester. I have definitely acquired an entrepreneurial mindset from this class, and I see myself as an entrepreneur. I recommend students who are taking this class in the future manage their time wisely to complete all the assignments on time. Buy yourself a planner to write down all the due dates and give yourself enough time to finish the assignments. I also recommend that you take risks in this course. I know it can be intimidating to take a risk, but this course will help you learn so much if you challenge yourself to take the risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment