Friday, September 29, 2017

7A Testing the Hypothesis

1.     Opportunity: College students are going vegan to support a healthier lifestyle; however, most restaurants and sorority houses do not possess options for vegans on their menu.
2.     The who: Students on college campuses
The what: Students can’t find many places around campus with healthy, vegan options.
The why: Most restaurants around campus do not carry vegan options.  

3.     Testing the who: Some college students desire healthier options at restaurants around campus. Busy college students might possess this need to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Testing the what: Would restaurants be willing to offer more vegan options? Would students be willing to pay more for healthier vegan options?
Testing the why: Why are the options for vegans so narrow? Who decides the menus of these restaurants?

4.     After interviewing 5 people, I learned that many college students desire vegan friendly restaurants and stores. Graduate students and college students identified a need for vegan options around campus. More vegan friendly options would benefit the entire society not just college students. The vegans that I interviewed stressed that they would love to have more restaurants around campus where they can eat meals.

5.     I have definitely obtained more information about this opportunity now. I did not know that so many students desired a need for vegan friendly restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment