1.
My name is Maureen, and I am a Business
Administration major at the University of Florida. I am a very motivated and
organized person. I consider myself a healthy person. I would like to begin eating a vegan diet. I
believe that it is unhealthy for humans to consume meat products, especially
given the issues in the food industry with regards to Monsanto.
2.
This will create a fast, easy, and available
solution for people who desire healthier diets but have the budget and time
restrictions that most people do. This will be especially beneficial to the
average college student. When people get
out of class searching for a quick and easy food source, they can make a
healthy choice instead of being directed to McDonald’s. This will be the best
of both worlds – health food and fast food.
3.
I will be offering this to anyone who wishes to
create a healthier future for themselves and for their future families. This
will be for those who want to change their unhealthy habits and eat better,
healthier foods in an easier way. Rather than wanting to drive through their
neighborhood Burger King, they will take the time to drive to our healthier and
more delicious eating establishment.
4.
America’s greatest health issues stem from obesity.
These problems, including heart disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes, can
be remedied by cleaner eating. However, many Americans are looking for fast and
easy food, something they can grab after work or class. This vegan fast food
chain will help Americans consume healthier meals in the quick time frame they
are looking for, resulting in better health at the tip of their fingers.
5.
What sets my business apart from others is that it
is not only convenient; it is a healthy solution to America’s top medical
issues. This business is different because it is one that does not solitarily
care about making money – it cares about the well-being of America and its people
as a whole.
I believe the following elements help shape the whole business
concept together. I think I need to identify exactly how this idea will solve
the problem of the lack of vegan friendly restaurants around campus.
No comments:
Post a Comment