Friday, October 13, 2017

14A Halfway Reflection

1)    Tenaciousness is a competency. What are the behaviors that you have used (or developed) to keep up with the requirements of this course? 
Time management and organization are key techniques to keep up with the assignments in this course.
2)    Tenaciousness is also about attitude. Talk about a moment or two when you felt like "giving up." What pulled you through? Do you feel like you've developed a tenacious attitude during the past two months? What experience or experiences most contributed to this?
I felt like giving up this semester when I had two tests in the same week plus my regular amount of homework, work responsibilities, and appointments. My friend pulled me through by telling me I could do it. I have increased my tenacity throughout the past two months. I used to procrastinate assignments and studying; however, I have decreased my procrastination by starting on work earlier.
3) Three tips. What are three tips you would offer next semester's student about (1) fostering the skills that support tenacity and (2) developing the 'tenacious mindset' ?
I would give the following three tips to future students:
1.     Stay positive. Thinking negatively will get you nowhere. Keep a positive mindset even if it is difficult.
2.     Plan ahead. Manage your time wisely so your assignments and workload do not build up too high.

3.     Stay organized. Organize your schedule around deadlines and test dates to make sure you complete all your work on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment