Friday, October 27, 2017

18A Create a Customer Avatar



My customers are mainly college students in the Gainesville area and Gainesville residents.
What kind of hobbies does your customer have? My customers partake in daily exercises and visit the gym frequently. They like to go to yoga classes. They are members of nutrition clubs.
 What kind of car do they tend to drive? (What color is it?) They tend to drive a basic black Toyota Camry.
What TV shows do they watch? They watch healthy cooking shows, the food network, Ozark
Do they have children? No they do not have children yet.
Are any of them adopted? Some customers may be adopted.
My customers are mostly young adults around their 20s.


What do you have in common with the customer avatar? If you have anything in common with the avatar, do you think that is a coincidence? Why?
 I like to go to the gym on a daily basis too. I also participate in yoga classes. I do not think this is a coincidence. Fit people tend to prefer vegan restaurants and healthier food. 


No comments:

Post a Comment