1. Positive Attitude. I always
maintain a positive mindset on a daily basis. I am always smiling and thinking
positively about all situations. Life is simply too short to not maintain a
positive outlook daily.
2. Motivation. I am
constantly motivating others to push themselves to do better. Not only do I
motivate friends, but I also motivate myself to attain my long-term goals
despite the hardships.
3. Organization. I am a very
organized person. I plan out every single detail of my day and events in my
planner and my phone calendar. My unique organizational skills help me to
complete daily tasks on time.
4. Communication Skills. My
communication skills have allowed me to solidify connections and strengthen
many relationships.
5. Life experiences. After being
involved in a terrible car accident, I completely changed my attitude and
outlook on life. This life experience definitely helped me to maintain a
positive attitude and choose my career.
After interviewing
five of my closest friends, I found that they saw the special attributes that I
saw in myself. My best friend told me that I am not the same person I was
before I was involved in the car accident. She told me that she noticed a
significant change in my personality and goals for the better. One of my
friends mentioned my positive attitude, and he said that he doesn’t understand
how I always manage to remain positive even when things get tough.
My friends listed very
similar things that make me different as I stated; however, my one friend
mentioned that she thinks I am a very good listener. I would probably go back
and add to the first list that I am very open to listening to other people if I
could go back and make corrections.
Hey there. I wish I could have seen the interviews that you conducted with your friends. I am sorry to hear that you were in such a bad auto accident but it seems that you took the positives out of the situation and made yourself a better person. Being organized is key. I wish I could be an organized person, I loose my scooter keys or my computer charger far too often.
ReplyDelete